Are you the new Manager for the Quality Control team in Karlskoga?
We are searching for a Production Quality Manager QC who will work within the production in Björkborn, Karlskoga.
The Quality department that today consists of 25 people are responsible for managing, supporting and verifying the quality of the entire production chain up to delivery. This requires close collaboration with the engineering, procurement, production and program department to achieve the desired results.
The Production Quality Manager QC has the line management responsibility for the QC team, which today consists of 15 people. QC is responsible for the daily quality control and support to the production.
- Manager for the QC team, including e.g. Occupational Health and Safety responsibilities, competence planning and coaching
- Represent Quality in the Production Leadership Team
- Maintain and further strengthen the Quality Control system in Production
- Initiate and drive quality improvements
- Conduct quality audits
You will report to the Head of Production Quality.
We seek a person with very good leadership skills, with a passion for developing people, quality management tools and drive continuous improvement. You have integrity, are good at communicating and can easily collaborate with other people.
- Bachelor or higher degree in quality, engineering or equivalent
- Minimum two years of relevant professional experience within quality management
- Leadership experiences
- Experience in working with different quality tools
- Very good communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
- Driving license is required
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Experience of LEAN
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be part of
Dynamics, a business area of Saab, offers ground combat weapons, missile systems, torpedoes, sensor systems, unmanned underwater vehicles and signature management systems for armed forces as well as remotely operated vehicles and security systems for the offshore industry and nuclear power plants.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment, which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date.
If you find above job interesting - please forward you application as soon as possible.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.