The Security Manager at Gripen Marketing, Sales & Commercial is responsible of supporting managers and coordinating the security through the whole “sales process” from customer inquiry to final offer and handover to the execute phase. E.g. security analysis, requirement interpretation, security planning and estimating, review of proposals and information requests, coordinate the security set-up and support, write and review possible security clauses in commercial offers. When decision to start a campaign is made you will be appointed as Sales Security Risk Responsible and manage the security activities from campaign start until campaign closure.
The main tasks:
· Security planning, estimating and implementation
· Support managers/stakeholders in their decisions with supporting documentation
· Define requirements to ensure compliance in coming businesses
· Security training of personnel
· Continues development of way of working
To be successful in this role you have:
· Degree within the security field or relevant experience
· Background in police, military, private security sector or other relevant background
· Minimum three years of relevant experience
· Very good communication skills in English, verbal and written
· Ability to drive and to communicate at all organizational levels
· Experience from project management in organizational complex environment
· Experience from customer- or supplier relations
· Interested in team-oriented approach
· Experience in doing business across cultures
· Service minded and flexible person
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of the business area Aeronautics. Aeronautics engages in advanced development of military and civil aviation technology. It also conducts long-term future studies of manned and unmanned aircraft as preparation for new systems and further development of existing products.
Beside the roles above you report to and are requested to participate in Aeronautics Security Departments common responsibilities. As many of our other Saab Business Areas are involved in Gripen and we offer solutions including other Saab products you will have the opportunity to broaden your network and come in contact with cross functional products. There will also be cooperation with partners and suppliers security representatives in order to build a security networks and perform security visits across the globe.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!
Last updated: 02 October 2019 • 15:19