We are building a world class shipyard! Saab Business Area (BA) Kockums are looking to hire a Site Security Manager with office location in Malmö.
”Being a part of the security organization within Saab is developing and my knowledge is daily put to the test. Getting the opportunity to work with some of Sweden's sharpest people within security is really stimulating and motivating. I´m proud of my role as Security Manager and to be part of the constantly growing company Saab.” Hanne Egelstig, Security Manager BU Support and Services
Our wide international business demands a world class Security Risk Management operation with the best practices in place using the "one Saab Security" approach. As a team member of Saab BA Kockums Security function, there will be plenty of challenges to support our business with solid security operations including task force assignments both in Sweden and internationally.
The Security Manager coordinate, monitor and support the operation with security management in all phases of our winning and execute business process. The Site Security Manager also contributes with security risk evaluations, protection of our critical assets and securing compliant operations. Governed by Head of Security at Business Area Saab Kockums you will serve as the Security function's representative for Business Unit Submarine participating in their Management Teams. You report to Head of Security.
The main tasks:
- Management and employees awareness of current security related threats and identifying security risks is also a key assignment including suggestions for security mitigations.
- Beside the business unit submarine focus you will also contribute with your knowledge and expertise throughout all security areas.
- Responsible for the development of policies and management of physical and intellectual property for employee, facility, and product/service security.
- Oversees implementation of all safety and security programs and providing protection to all employees and have the responsibility for educating the staff.
- Maintain close contact with authorities and work with approval linked to BA Kockums.
The role requires about 5 travelling days/month within Sweden however international travels might occur.
The Security Manager we are looking for combines humbleness, strong integrity and security awareness with a broad business understanding and the ability to work both on a strategical, operational and tactical level.
- Experience of hands on security management, civil or military.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- University level degree, or similar education, in e.g. social/political science, law, risk management, business administration, law enforcement, military other related areas.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- Experience of working with authorities.
- Experience of working as project manager with international in IT-related work.
- Documented experience/background from security operations in a government, police, military, public or private security context.
- Driving license.
What you will be a part of
You will be part of a team working from our offices in Malmö and Karlskrona. This is a team with new management, consisting of both senior and new coworkers. We are building something new together and as a Site Security Manager you have an important role to play as well as possibility to make an impact on the road ahead. Saab Business Area Kockums are both locally rooted as well as growing on an international market. You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. Our company is in constant change which means that you will keep developing and growing with us.
Your application can be in Swedish or English. This position require that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Please note that due to summer vacation, questions about the role will be replied to before the 1th of July or after the 12th of August.
Jonas Alm, recruiting manager +46 734 34 18 66 or
Charlotta Lundblad, HR Specialist Recruitment +46 734 34 12 74.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.