We are now looking for a Senior Marketing & Sales Manager for The Netherlands in the Civil Security, Commercial Aeronautics and defence domains in Country Unit France & Benelux. You will be based in The Netherlands and you will be responsible for supporting Saab’s marketing and sales activities in The Netherlands and Belgium in these domains. You will be reporting to the Director Marketing & Sales, Country Coordinator for The Netherlands, with a dotted line reporting to the Country Coordinator Belgium for the Belgian market.
In The Netherlands Saab has a footprint of approximately 200 people based in Apeldoorn, with satellite offices in Zeist and Amersfoort. You will be expected to work independently to further develop business in the Dutch and Belgian markets in the above-mentioned domains.
- Support the marketing and sales of the Saab product portfolio in the Civil Security, Commercial Aeronautics and defence domains in The Netherlands and Belgium (execute market analysis, strategy development and other initiatives to grow Saab’s business in both countries);
- Contribute to the delivery of order intake and gross margin in accordance with set budget;
- Secure profitable orders of Saab solutions from new customers;
- Marketing and sales point of contact for the customer in the above mentioned domains.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor, civil security/public safety domain and/or other relevant education in Marketing & Sales;
- Strong customer network within civil security domain in The Netherlands and preferably also in Belgium;
- Bid management experience, including European tender processes within the civil security and defence domain (at least 5 - 10 years);
- Demonstrable experience of selling complex technical products and services to customers that need mission critical systems and with a proven network in the political arena and relevant Ministries;
- Analytical and strategic skills to identify and develop business, local partnerships and market network ;
- An entrepreneurial personality;
- Possess a good product knowledge in terms of technical base specifications and commercial aspects in order to be able to assume a Customer Sales Responsibility (CSR) role;
- Service-minded, flexible and committed to delivering high quality and meeting deadlines in a fast moving international environment where decisions are followed by prompt action ;
- You are an excellent communicator, able to present professional and compelling presentations, documents and proposals.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Other languages are desirable such as French and/or Swedish;
- Experience of the local business environment in The Netherlands and Belgium;
Last updated: 09 April 2019 • 17:02