At Group ICT we see a need to meet our internal customers and discuss solutions to their business needs in an agile way. We also need to be prepared to respond to the needs by using combinations of our standard solutions and components to provide solutions to meet the short term and long term needs. Securing and improve the architecture of our Client Platfom, will be an important challenge for you. Your role is to understand how to create global services that adds most value within the organization, as well as participating in project activities.
As a senior architect in the Client Platform area you will:
- drive and execute the solution and implement improvements within the service areas of Client Infrastructure.
- establish and improve services to meet our business needs.
- maintain and develop the architecture for SCCM, Windows/Linux, X-aas, Avecto defendpoint, MDT and future Cloud Strategies.
As a person you are solution- and project oriented, pedagogic and service minded with excellent skills in the Client Platform area. You have a documented competence and at least five year’s experience of work in the area. You are used to work in an international organization with both small and large projects, together with your Swedish and international colleagues and our partners. You have experience from delivering IT solutions either as an internal IT supplier and/or an external supplier to several customers. It is an advantage if you have experience from working according to ITIL and ISO 27001 as well as experience from supporting tools. We also think you have a relevant university degree.
As a Solution Architect you will have:
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent work experience, plus 3-5 years of experience in technical support in an Enterprise environmentYou have professional technical competence with Active Directory/Exchange/Lync
- MCSA/MCSE certifications is desired
- Experience in Microsoft Management technologies, System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is beneficial
- You have experience from working in a global organization
- Experience to work according to project management processes and framework is an advantage as well as some experience as a leader on team and/or project mgmt level.
- Strong skills in technical documentation
- You are highly organized, driven and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- An understanding or the ability to quickly gain an understanding of our core systems and strategic direction.
- Strong evidence of delivering solutions to various businesses in various segments.
- Personal drive to understand the bigger picture and contribute to and shape the realization of our IT solutions
- We believe that you have worked hands-on sometime during your career and that you understand the importance of providing not only the solutions but also the corresponding documentation needed to implement and operate it.
- We have a geographically dispersed organization, hence travel is a natural element and driving licence is needed.
What you will be a part of
Group ICT is responsible to drive and implement the Saab IT strategy as well as running the delivery to enable smooth and efficient daily operation, delivery and maintenance. We deliver to operations in Sweden and to many of our international sites. Saab ICT also supports the business in the changing environment in M&A implementations and start-up of new office locations and any other change that is needed to support the business.
At Saab we focus on information security at all times and all activities, short term as well as long term, are always driven with a strong focus on information security. We work a lot with partners and suppliers and some of our delivery is outsourced and some of it is done in-house. We have a strong focus on consolidating and expanding our delivery to include more sites internationally.
WPC Service Production is a support unit responsible for Operation and Service delivery, demand- and procurement skills, and maintenance management.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people
Last updated: 14 May 2019 • 12:35