The Shipment Coordinator has the following overall responsibility:
- Main SAAB contact towards freight forwarder
- Monitor, follow up on shipments, labeling and handling of express shipments
- Shipment notification to customers (Inkanal)
- Support and monitor customs clearance with special regimes and
- Support and monitor goods in DAC and bonded warehouse
- Ensure customer specific requirements for shipments (packing and documentation)
- Transport booking (SCi) and container management (availability, loading procedure, book).
- Secure transport documentation prior to shipment and archive transport documentation
- Secure maintain data in ERP, SCi and other systems
The Shipment Coordinator will have several interface and work close with both warehouse personnel and external partners i.e. Control tower (CTA), forwarders and government authorities. The handover of the responsibility for the shipments to the Shipment Coordinator is when the order line has been reported as “Picked” and the packing procedure is about to start.
The Shipment Coordinator shall have the following competence:
What you will be a part of
The Shipment Coordinators main responsibility is to make sure shipments are sent in time, with the correct documentation attached and that it arrives at the final location on the expected time and date. The Shipment Coordinator will work as the main contact towards the forwarder and customs authorities and monitor the shipment during transport and act on any disturbance.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.
Last updated: 30 August 2019 • 10:48