Do you want to work with configuration management and software? Are you looking for great variety in everyday work-life? Join Saab AB, Training & Simulation´s Field Applications department.
As an SW Release Configuration Manager, you will mainly be part of different customer and internal development projects. You will have a proactive supporting role towards projects and software developers. Depending on your specific profile, additional tasks will build up your role description. It could be within software development, software testing or adjacent tasks.
The main tasks are:
- Responsible for release of software
- Responsible for Configuration Management
- Responsible for Configuration Management documentation
- Set up of build servers
- Set up of test automation on build server
To thrive in this role, you are proactive and take full responsibility for allocated tasks. You can easily create trust within the organisation and are used to efficiently collaborate with team members.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Configuration Management and set up of buildservers in GIT and/or Team Foundation Server
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- Strong technical interest
- Structured in your work
- Experience in similar field
- Knowledge of C#, C++ and C
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of MSBuild, CMake, Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Other language skills expect for Swedish and English
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of the Training & Simulation unit who develops and manufactures training systems mainly for military users. You will be part of the software build team and work closely with Software, Application and Test engineers. Training and Simulation is part of the Business Area Dynamics. Read more here: https://saabgroup.com/about-company/organization/business-areas/
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. Please submit your application no later than 27 May 2019.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 06 May 2019 • 13:05