We are looking for a software developer to work with our world-class Command and Control Systems where Software is an essential part. We have been growing our business, Come join us!
You will join a proficient agile development team that makes advanced real time SW with many integration points. You will be located in Järfälla with the occasional travelling.
The main tasks are:
- Develop and maintain SW
- Analyze requirements
We believe you are curious, thorough, positive - but most importantly, you are a team player and like when your SW is working at a customer site.
- Master degree
- Have experience in software engineering
- Like to work with latest technologies
- Have understanding of agile development
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
- Have good skills in programming in C/C++
- Have knowledge within DevOps tools, such as Maven, Jenkins, Git, Docker and Artifactory
- Have good skills in programming in Java, Python and Labview
- Experience from big SW projects with many integration points
- Experience from developing real time systems
- IT security
- Testautomation/continuous integration
- Curiosity to learn, and willing to teach others
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an Agile team environment that fosters career development and personal growth.
You will be a part of Business Area Surveillance, Business Unit Combat systems & C4I solutions.
We apply continuous selection during this process so do not hesitate in forwarding your application.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 07 July 2020 • 14:07