You will be a part of a team developing Command & Control systems, Planning systems, Simulators and Tactical Datalinks for Naval and Airborne systems.
- An Agile way of working with creative tasks in cross functional teams
- Analysis, design and development of our products and systems.
- Software development, mostly in Java in a Linux environment.
- Integration and verification of our systems in Sweden or abroad.
- We offer personal development in a professional and international environment
We are looking for both junior and senior Software developers with a Master or Bachelor degree in computer science or similar.
Expertise in any of the following areas will be of great value:
- Java, Eclipse, Atlassian tools
- Linux, IT-security, computer and network architecture
- Continuous integration and test automation
- Good knowledge in English
You are analytic, creative, a good team player, like to work in a team as well as independently.
As a person, you are challenged by solving problems, engaged and have a great interest in software development.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
What you will be a part of
Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions.
At our division Operation Sweden, you will be part of developing our world-class Command & Control Systems. You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth.
Last updated: 04 October 2019 • 14:50