You will be part of a dynamic and open organization, working closely with software engineering colleagues in Sweden, with the possibility to travel and hone your English language skills.
Your role includes to contribute in the specification and development of software for our virtual training systems and help us to always strive for using state-of-the-art software engineering tools and techniques. You are a valued member of a competent team of software engineers who have the ambition to develop high-quality and sustainable software architectures and solutions that enable repetitive sales.
Your role is in many aspects very close to a software engineer in high-fidelity computer game development. Specifically, it includes the development of requirements from user needs, specification / modelling of software solutions and their realization, mostly in the form of C# code on the Unity 3D platform.
Your skills and experience
To be successful in this position, you are a pro-active and highly self-motivated person with good communication skills and able to share your knowledge with your colleagues. You are structured and ambitious in developing clean, readable and re-usable, modularized software. You value trust, expertise and drive.
Specifically, you should have:
- Experience from simulation / game development
- Experience in Unity 3D (or other game engines)
- Good knowledge of C# language and .NET / Mono framework
- Knowledge and application of commonly used design patterns
- Awareness of hardware / software integration (as we develop complete simulator systems)
- Good knowledge of the English language
In addition, if you have the following knowledge or experience, this will be welcomed, but is not required:
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art software engineering practices such as model-based software development / UML
- Awareness of graphical programming (e.g. shaders, OpenGL, Direct 3D, rendering, graphics pipelines)
- Experience with general product development and product lifecycle
- Knowledge / understanding of code repository systems (such as Git version system)
- Experience in C++ and scripting in Python, BASH welcomed
- Experience with mid- and large-scale projects using the Unity 3D platform or similar
- Knowledge of multi-platform programming in Unity 3D
- Knowledge of IoC and Dependency Injection
Last updated: 02 April 2020 • 10:20