Australia’s leading systems integrator, Saab, is seeking Software Engineers and Software Integration Engineers who want to play their part in developing Australian Industry and making the world a safer place.
Saab is seeking experienced Software Engineers and Software Integration Engineers who:
- are workplace experienced and ready to face complex challenges;
- have knowledge and experience in the full software development lifecycle and various software development methodologies
- have specific or relatable experience in one or more of the following:
- are prepared to assist Saab’s contribution to Australia’s Defence and Security enterprise
The door is open for a growing career in software engineering and further develop Saab’s 9LV combat management system across:
- Anzac and Hunter Class Frigates
- Canberra Class Landing Helicopter Dock
- Hobart Class Air Warfare Destroyers
- Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessels
- Supply Class Auxiliary Oiler Replenishment Vessels
- World class international programs
Offering a fresh and vibrant workplace, Saab values a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours and an active Social Club.
The door is open. Take this opportunity, follow the link and lodge your application now.
Please note that these roles are being initially offered on a 12 month contract basis.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 04 July 2019 • 05:32