You will be a member of the procurement team responsible for Systems, Electronics and Propulsion/Explosives. You will act as a Strategic Purchaser mainly within the above categories. The role will give you opportunities to build an extensive network, both internally and externally.
Task will include:
- Managing your own supplier base.
- Supporting the Business Areas projects and programs with commercial responsibility and to continuously evaluate the market competitiveness of the current supplier portfolio.
- Issue RFQ´s, evaluate quotations, negotiate and place Purchase Orders
- Be responsible for negotiating, actively managing and further developing our supplier agreements.
- Establish and continuously develop strategies for your supplier base.
- Drive cross-functional teams focusing on effectiveness and cost savings.
- Assure that the Saab purchasing strategy, purchasing policy and procedures are fulfilled.
To thrive in this role, you are a business oriented person with great communication skills. You are used to efficiently collaborating with team members as well as other stakeholders. You are structured and have an analytical mindset enabling you to adapt to circumstances.
- University degree in Engineering or Economics.
- Experience from strategic purchasing.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Desired skills:
- Experience from procurement from some of the abovementioned categories.
- Experience with IFS.
- Experience from the defense industry.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Dynamics, a business area within the Saab concern, offers support weapons, missiles, torpedoes, unmanned underwater vehicles and camouflage systems to the defense market.
The department is located in Karlskoga and we are currently twenty colleagues which handles a wide field of technology for ground combat and missiles products.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.
We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging setting, Saab may well have the conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Read more about us here
Last updated: 29 October 2019 • 11:22