Do you want to participate in the further development of our suppliers?
Business Unit Communication and Tactical Solutions are now looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer who will strengthen our Procurement Team and take the role as the leader and authority on the topic of Supplier Quality Management.
In your role as a Supplier Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Setting the vision and objectives for Supplier Quality Management
• Manage and follow up of relevant KPIs, both at an overall level and for specific measurements for critical suppliers
• Work with active risk mitigation and preventive improvements in close cooperation with the suppliers
• Handle supplier claims, by solving the immediate problem but also with strong focus on improvements by challenge and support suppliers in root cause analyzing and im plementation of preventive actions
• Manage the supplier audit planning, as well as taking place in the BU Supplier audit team
• Further develop the BU’s adoption of the supplier management processes
You will be a part of the Procurement Team and will report to Head of Procurement, you will work closely with the BU Quality manager and will be a member of the BU Auditor Team.
To be successful in this role, you need to have at least 3 years experience of working within Quality management, preferably within the areas of procurement and supplier relations. It is an advantage if you have technical interest or background.
You need to have very good ability doing independent work, you have high communication skills and have a supportive approach.
Other Competence Requirements:
· You have relevant education and experience within quality management and purchasing
· Experience from supplier audits
· Good language skills in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing
· Good knowledge in MS Office
What you will be a part ofOur world-class employees are constantly challenged to break new ground. By thinking innovatively we’re pushing intellectual and technological boundaries – keeping us ahead of today’s complex defence and security challenges. This thinking relies on drive, expertise and trust – our core values which see us work collaboratively and pragmatically with customers and partners. But it’s the products and solutions emerging from this thinking that give us a distinct advantage over our competitors – our thinking edge. If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people. Explore your potential, find your edge at Saab!Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.Location for this position can be either in Arboga, Linköping, Växjö or Östersund and that trips can occur both domestically and internationally in this position.