At Saab Australia, we’re pioneering Australia’s capability to defence and protect itself with the ongoing development of advanced defence and security technologies. We develop everything from combat, communications and security systems, to mixed reality and cyber security solutions. Over 30 years, we’ve built a proud reputation of driving solutions that keep us ahead of today’s complex challenges and are now seeking our employees of tomorrow to join our thinking edge, as we head toward our next innovative chapter.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As part of our Maritime group, the Supply Support Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support to supply chain planning tasks and day to day coordination and administration of Warship Asset Management Agreement (WAMA) In Service Support Contracts.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Provide support in analysing Supply Chain data to the Strategic Support team, in order to improve Inventory Management outcomes for the ANZAC Class Frigates
- Be the strategic support team liaison for all Commonwealth of Australia (CoA) executed WAMA Contracts on behalf of the CoA
- Act as the Integrated Materiel Support (IMS) Subject Matter Expert for all CoA In Service Support Contracts.
- Provide advice and support to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the Engineering Logistics Support program, its financial register and associated contracts
- Manage and maintain the Technical Supplier Network Register
- Assist with the IMS Budget end of month reporting and compilation of various performance reports, including Australian Industry Capability, Governance Leadership Board and IMS key health indicator reports
Your skills and experience will include:
- Supply Chain or Logistics Management professional qualification to a minimum of certificate level is highly desirable
- Experience in compiling data and performing detailed analysis, including identifying trends, forecasting and providing recommendations for business improvement initiatives to management
- Proven experience in Supply Chain and Logistics in a maintenance environment
- Demonstrable experience in Contract Management
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite software, in particular Excel
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Integrated Logistics Support, Life Cycle Costing and Logistics Cost of Ownership principles
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and possess well-developed communication skills
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Culture and benefits
Saab now employs over 500 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience. We offer a fresh and vibrant workplace, with a focus on continuous learning, collaboration and knowledge sharing. We’re an open minded and supportive organisation, where your health, well-being and work-life balance are emphasised and you’ll have the opportunity to develop a long term career.
For further information on our offering, you may visit the page adjacent: https://saab.com/region/saab-australia/careers/benefits/
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.