What you will be a part of
Public Safety is a unit within Saab that develops complex, large, business-critical management systems in the area of civil security on a global market. Our systems are used by police departments, security guards, cash-in-transport operations, airports and the transport segment. We work closely with our customers and are driven by a strong customer and user focus.
We are looking for a Support Manager who will:
- Setup and manage an effective support organization within Public Safety.
- Interact with customers whenever needed
- Public Safety Management POC towards customers for escalations. Driving or Facilitating incidents/problems are handled efficiently within Public Safety.
- Keeping track of relevant Customer information and spreading understanding/awareness of customer situation to Public Safety.
- Securing that relevant information is spread from Public Safety to Customers.
- Engaging local organizations helping Public Safety explore business opportunities and helping Public Safety organizations support customer
Your skills and experience
To be successful as a Support Manger you need to have good knowledge in Customer interaction and Project Management including good negotiation skills. To co-operate whitin teams, and know how to engage team members, is a required skill. That means your Communication skill is crucial. You also need to have ability to stay calm and constructive under pressure.
Your educational background is University degree in Engineering.
The Support Manager need to be able to travel and have abillity to sometimes work outside office hours.
Selection and interviews are ongoing and appointment of the service can be done before the closing date.
Last updated: 21 June 2018 • 14:31