Australia’s leading systems integrator, Saab, is seeking Support Systems Specialists who want to play their part in developing Australian Industry and making the world a safer place.
Saab is seeking experienced Logistics Engineers, Logistics Support Analysts, Technical Authors, and Trainers who are:
- workplace experienced and ready to face complex challenges
- seeking opportunities commensurate with domain knowledge in integrated logistics support, reliability/availability/maintainability engineering, technical writing, training and support systems
- prepared to assist Saab’s contribution to Australia’s Defence and Security enterprise
The door is open for a growing career in logistics and support engineering across:
- Naval Systems: with input to all major RAN surface and underwater combatants
- Civil Security: with projects in corrections, health, government, defence and commercial sectors
- Land Systems: with input to exciting programs such as deployable health, missile defence and others
- As well as a variety of world class international programs
Offering a fresh and vibrant workplace, Saab values a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours and an active Social Club.
With growth anticipated across the business, applications are encouraged from those Australia wide, whilst noting that these roles will be specifically based in Adelaide.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen and able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 14 July 2020 • 08:08