Do you want to be part of an inventive and energetic team that hosts, develops and supports technical information applications? Are you committed to keep customers satisfied by well performing production systems? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
In the role of system administrator of technical information solutions on our section, you will manage the advanced system solutions we use to produce technical information. You will work with:
- system upgrades
- perform tests
- second line support
You will be part of a broad business operation with varying tasks and you report to the system manager.
As a person you are thorough, committed and appriciate both working with others and individually.
- University education in relevant field (for example computer science, systems science or cognitive science)
- Self-drive and result-orientation
- Analytical ability and good stamina
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
Desired skills (in bullet form):
- Experience from working with advanced system solutions, accustomed to requirements, troubleshooting and problem solving, or:
- Experienced in the field of technical information and have an interest in developing your skills within IT system support
- Knowledge of SQL scripts, XML, XSLT, XPath
What you will be a part of
The Technical Information and Engineering department consists of approximately 100 employees divided into five sections. Our employees work with technical information, training materials, project management and illustrations to both Saab products and other suppliers' products.
You will be part of the Technical Information Support section, and collaborate with 18 engineers and professionals who support the department with project management and the development, updating and management of system solutions for the production of technical information.
Gripen Support is part of the Business Area Support and Services.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English and we would like it the 18th of August at the latest.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 11 July 2019 • 09:03