Being a Systems Engineer at Saab Dynamics is a challenging role, as our products are composed of a wide area of technologies. Your role is to capture and understand the customer requirements, translate them into technical requirements and define a product architecture, to ensure that our product meets the customer expectations.
Your main tasks are:
- Analysis and break down of systems requirements, on the different sub-systems such as HW and SW
- Definition of product architectures
- Manage and coordinate technical work on system level
- Perform studies
We think you are a person with a broad interest in different technologies. You have a good understanding of system engineering in different areas of technology and a good ability to communicate and share your view of the system design with others. You are eager to continuously learn more, and you find it rewarding to share knowledge with others. You are good at getting the big picture, but you can also drill down in the system at hands, to find the best solution for any given problem.
We expect that:
- You have a master of science or similar
- You have at least five years of experience working as a Systems Engineer
- You are a good communicator with the ability to share and explain technical solutions and concepts with your colleagues
- You like to take initiatives, and you don’t mind making your voice heard when technical decisions are needed
It is desirable but not required that you have one or more of the following skills:
- Experience from requirement handling in Doors or similar tools
- Experience from system modelling in Rhapsody or similar tools
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals within many different technical areas. Systems Engineering is part of our development unit where we develop missile systems, support weapons, torpedoes and unmanned underwater vehicles. The team you will join consists primarily of System Engineers based in Linköping. We are part of the Business Area Dynamics.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 10 July 2019 • 10:48