What you will be a part of
We’re opening the door for Systems Engineers!
Saab is a high technology Australian employer. Over thirty years, the company has established a reputation as Australia’s leading capability systems integrator. We develop technology that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe.
Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours, and an active Social Club.
We are looking for experienced System Engineers who are:
- Workplace experienced and ready to face complex challenges;
- Seeking opportunities commensurate with domain knowledge across: above water sensors, systems integration, naval communications and human factors engineering, to name a few;
- Prepared to assist Saab in contributing to Australia’s national shipbuilding enterprise.
With a pipeline of work across all Australian Naval Surface Vessels, these are real opportunities to grow your career whilst contributing your systems engineering expertise across the following platforms:
- Hunter Class Frigates;
- Anzac Class Frigates;
- Canberra Class Landing Helicopter Dock;
- Hobart Class Air Warfare Destroyers;
- Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessels;
- Auxiliary Oiler Replenishment Vessels; as well as
- Various international programs.
Your skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in computer systems engineering, systems engineering, communications engineering, electronic/electrical engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Knowledge about contemporary engineering process, standards, principles and best practices.
- Sound understanding and experience of engineering in large scale complex systems.
- Thorough understanding of the entire engineering lifecycle.
- Experience in effective interaction with non-technical stakeholders
Are up to the challenge? Then grab this opportunity by following the link and lodging your application by Monday 17th December 2018.
Please note that due to our Christmas shutdown period, candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted in the week commencing 7th January 2019.
Above all, Saab offers careers – not just jobs.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 30 November 2018 • 02:16