What you will be a part of
SYSTEMS ENGINEERS – OUR DOOR IS OPEN!
Australia’s leading combat systems integrator, Saab, is seeking Systems Engineers who want to play their part in developing Australia’s Defence Industries and making the world a safer place.
Saab is seeking experienced System Engineers who are:
- workplace experienced and ready to face complex challenges
- seeking opportunities commensurate with domain knowledge across above water sensors, systems integration, weapons systems, naval communications and human factors engineering
- prepared to assist Saab’s contribution to Australia’s national shipbuilding enterprise
Saab is the Royal Australian Navy’s partner for Combat Management Systems and associated Combat System Engineering services. The door is open for a growing career with practical systems engineering across:
- Anzac and Hunter Class Frigates
- Canberra Class Landing Helicopter Dock
- Hobart Class Air Warfare Destroyers
- Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessels
- Supply Class Auxiliary Oiler Replenishment Vessels
- Collins Class Submarines
- Australia’s Future Submarines
- World class international programs
Your skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in computer systems engineering, systems engineering, communications engineering, electronic/electrical engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Knowledge about contemporary engineering process, standards, principles and best practices.
- Sound understanding and experience of engineering in large scale complex systems.
Offering a fresh and vibrant workplace, Saab values a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours and an active Social Club.
The door is open. Take this opportunity, follow the link and lodge your application now.
Saab offers careers – not just jobs.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 11 February 2019 • 00:01