Tactical purchaser to our team Supply Chain and Customer Support in TransponderTech Products Hackefors Linköping
TransponderTech Products, within Maritime Traffic Management, have together with TransponderTech System developed and sold world leading products as AIS, VDES and Navigation for over 20 years. Radioproducts and software have been delivered to primarily civil customers within the marine segment, both vessels and aircrafts. TransponderTech (Product and System) have approximately 45 employees at the site in Hackefors and handle the whole lifecycle process from development of product to delivery, and support, to end customer.
The role will be a part of Supply Chain och Customer Support in TransponderTech Products and is a 14 months replacement during a parental leave with a possibility of a prolonging.
As a Tactical Purchaser you work in close collaboration with the Project and Development organization aswell as the production planning team. The main focus is to develop strategies for the existing supplier base, create business cases and handle day-to-day purchases within both direct and indirect material. The role includes:
- Handle day-to-day requirements, place orders and follow-up
- Identify and develop business cases together with internal and external stakeholders to increase value and reduce cost for the organization
- Identify, develop and secure the supplier base to meet the organisation’s future requirements using the full potential of what the market has to offer
- Take an active part in developing the department going forward
This position includes purchasing from our suppliers and negotiate agreements. You will play an important role to develop both large and small suppliers through cooperation, follow up and negotiation. You will be a part of implementing new ways of working according to Saabs processes. Furthermore you will improve the master data regarding suppliers, articles and other logistics parameters in our ERP-system.
- Main duties and responsibilities
- Purchase and negotiate
- Develop and monitor suppliers
- Improve our master data, logistics parameters and the flow of material
Solutions focused, driven and experience within procurement preferably with a strategic mindset. When collaborating with stakeholders, you are confident with the ability to build relationships, influence and provide advice to key decision makers. You focus on achieving success in both individual and team projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, logistics or business law or similar build-up of skills and experience.
- Experience of tactical or strategic procurement
- Very good knowledge in Excel and understanding of ERP-systems
- Great ability for sale &service
- Great cooperative and flexible ability
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- A technical interest/knowledge can be of advantage
Business area: Industrial Product Services, Maritime Traffic Management
Type of employment: 14 –months replacement during a parental leave with a possibility of a prolonging. Full time.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.
Preferred start date: 1st of April 2020
Location: Linköping, Hackefors, Låsblecksgatan 3
Manager Maria Göransdotter +46 (73) 4183776
HR-specialist Veronica Fors +46 (73) 102167716