Do you want to be part of a team that keeps Gripen flying in the future?
The business unit Gripen Support focuses on support of the Gripen system. We are now strengthening our department Maintenance Production with a number of employees.
You will perform administrative task mainly for the engineering group in order to make the group work efficiently. We think it is important that you work well in teams and that you are able to come up with innovative solutions to problems.
Examples of task to be performed:
· Registration and updates in our MPS system IFS Sherpa
· Administration of small projects which includes cost and progress follow up
· Support for our engineers with administration of work tasks
· Various common administration tasks
We are looking for a team player who values a dynamic work place. You contribute to the development of processes and routines, have a good sense of service and supportive nature.
· High school degree or higher
· Good communication skills in English and Swedish both verbal and written
· Ability to work both in team and alone
· Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Experience in IFS or similar MPS systems
· Experience in project work or leading projects
· Experience in economic follow up
What you will be a part of
You are going to work in a group of engineers that develop and maintain maintenance resources. This means providing technical services primarily to maintenance workshops, but also to customers and other Saab entities. Our maintenance work covers civilian and military avionics, radio, radar and support systems.
The work tasks that the group carries out spans over a wide area of knowledge and the work can be adapted to fit individual skills.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.