What you will be a part of
Avionics Systems develops and manufactures qualified electronics, mechanics and software for demanding applications in aircraft and helicopters. Most of our projects are carried out in an international environment and we supply products to some the world’s largest aircraft manufacturers.
At Saab Avionics, you will be part of a fast growing team, working with leading edge technologies, products and customer offers. We collaborate with colleagues and partners around the world who all share our challenge and vision.
As a Technical Marketing Executive you will work within the Business Development, Marketing & Sales (BDMS) organisation. You will work within the domain of Avionics Systems or Flight Control Systems, and support the Marketing & Sales Executives in securing new business.
The Technical Marketing Executive provides technical domain knowledge to support development of marketing media, support customer technical interactions, and oversee the technical offers as part of the customer proposal activity. New Business Development will be a key part of your responsibilities.
As a Technical Marketing Executive, you will have a lead role in developing and presenting customer offers. You will work as part of a multi-discipline team internally and externally, including our strategic partners. Relatively frequent travel will be required to fulfil this position.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for senior level people with a broad technical understanding of avionics and flight control systems. This is a customer-facing role and therefore requires strong inter-personal skills. The right candidates will have a good balance of technical knowledge and an interest in working close to our customers. As a Technical Marketing Executive you will also influence the development and growth of the BDMS organisation.
• Appropriate professional qualifications & experience in the technical domains of Avionics Systems and/or Flight Control systems.
• Experience working with Avionics or Flight Control systems at the integrator or operator level.
• Experience working with Avionics or Flight Control systems at the integration and certification level.
• Experience of working with defining product solutions, within the avionics or flight control domain.
• Strong business understanding and customer focus.
• Understanding and ability to work in an international environment close to the customer.
• Strong drive, perseverance and ability to generate energy.
You will be fluent in both written and spoken English. A knowledge of Swedish would be an advantage. The position is located in Huskvarna, Sweden. You would be expected to relocate to this area on a permanent basis. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Welcome with your application!