Do you want to help us improve the quality for some of the worlds most advanced systems? We are now looking for multiple skilled engineers, with a passion for test development, to create the next generation test-platform!
You will be joining a test development team of 4-6 persons. Here, you will contribute to some of the first building blocks for a new and very agile test development team, within the Sourcing & Production organisation. Your main task will be to work with test development for the latest technologies within the area of Surveillance future product portfolio, covering airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions.
As an engineer at Test Infrastructure, you will help us develop a new state-of-the-art test-platform for our products by utilising your Software/Hardware/Microwave competence within the test domain, as well as our organisation with the following responsibilities:
- Actively support and contribute to an innovative climate with your skills within test development or measurement technique
- Promote and contribute to innovation
- Continuously develop our ways of working
- Actively bringing Production and Development closer to each other
- Actively work for improving organisational KPI’s
You are located in Järfälla and since you will collaborate with colleagues on other Saab sites, you will travel occasionally, approximately 2-3 days per month.
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- At least one year experience of Software(C++/Java)-, Hardware-, or System- development
- At least one year experience from working with requirements, design and implementation
- Are fluent in both spoken and written Swedish and English
- Experience from the test domain.
- Experience within the microwave domain.
- Experience from working with measurement technique (e.g. Network Analysers, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analysers, Digital I/O).
As a person, you are reliable and have a proactive way of working. You have a deep understanding of cost drivers in test and keen on driving initiatives that will reduce test life cycle costs. You get your motivation from working together with highly skilled team members, in an international business environment, with high tech challenges!
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals from different disciplines in an environment where career development and personal growth are hallmark signatures. All development will be conducted in collaboration with other sites (within Surveillance and S&S) as the new common platform is to be used globally. The organisation has a co-operative working culture, which is paramount to our success and high end contribution to Saab. Test Infrastructure is part of Industrialisation within the Business Area Surveillance.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.