What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Saab Australia develops advanced defence and security systems for domestic and international markets. Our intuitive real-time command and control; command support; security and surveillance; and mixed reality applications are designed to adapt to today’s rapidly changing defence and security challenges. Over thirty years, the company has established a reputation as Australia’s leading capability systems integrator. We develop technology that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe.
Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours, and an active Social Club.
The Travel Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the company’s travel needs. They will provide the best outcome in the interest of both the company and travelers while adhering to the Saab travel policy and working within budgets.
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel requirements for Staff – including bookings of flights, accommodation and ground transport
- Monitor and act on travel advise notices
- Research optimal travel alternatives
- Manage and maintain airline credits
- Maintain and update staff travel passenger profiles in the travel management on-line booking system
- Ensure all relevant internal approvals are in place for travel bookings
- Maintain the Saab intranet travel information page
- Action any Travel Insurance related claims
- Liaise with travel Providers to manage memberships and rates
- Generate, format, investigate and reconcile monthly travel statements and credit card statements
Your skills and experience
- Experience using an online Travel Booking tool
- Time management and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience dealing with travel suppliers, negotiating rates and resolving travel operation issues
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application by 23 August 2018.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 08 August 2018 • 07:46