As Vice President and Head of Sourcing and Supply, business unit Aerostructures, you demonstrate a very high level of business acumen and accountability for delivering according to your commitments. The position is based in Linköping, Sweden but travel is required. You will be a part of the Management team at Aerostructures.
You are a highly skilled leader with proven track-record regarding both What and How, and have the ability, commitment and aspiration to take on bigger and more complex challenges within Saab. You have experience from doing business in an international environment.
You have experience from leading operations with profit/loss responsibility and/or experience from execution as a programme/project manager.
More specifically, the role includes:
- Leading a procurement organization of approx 50 people, including four line managers with responsibility for strategic sourcing, operational sourcing, supplier development & industrialization and warehouse.
- Overall responsibility for the procurement activities and performance Strategic and financial planning
- Responsibility for developing and implementation of procurement strategies
- Competence development and resource planning
To be successful in this role, we expect you to demonstrate a very strong drive, collaboration skills, professionalism, commitment and ability to motivate and enthusiasm your employees. More specific you:
- Have experience from international business negotiations and/or programme/project execution
- Deliver on promises
- Have the ability to create and implement strategies
- Have experience from financial management and control
- Execute leadership in an inclusive manner and promote diversity
- Have a high degree of personal maturity with good judgement and high ethics
- Have a proven track-record regarding both What and How
- Have a Master of Science degree or an adequate academic education as well as professional experience
- Have excellent skills in both spoken and written Swedish and English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
We apply continuous selection during this process so don't hesitate in forwarding your application! We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
What you will be a part of
Aerostructures develops, industrialises and manufactures aircraft structures primarily for the commercial market, but to some extent also the military market.
Our business is in an international environment with customers like Airbus and Boeing, but also in a domestic environment with internal Saab-customers.
The business is growing, we have an increased cooperation with our international partners and in addition to this we also have our own operations in India.
Industrial Products and Services (IPS) is a Business Area within Saab that based on our military heritage and know-how is focus on civil business-to-business (B2B). IPS support leading aircraft industries in making aviation more efficient, provide leading technology for traffic management and public safety. IPS also support industry, defense and public sectors with services such as, Cyber Security, Digitalization and R&D. IPS include the business units Aerostructures, Avionics Systems, Traffic Management and the independent consultancy company Combitech. The Business Area has about 3 500 employees and a turnover of approx. 6.000 MSEK.