Saab Australia are committed to a diverse and balanced workforce and are working to increase the participation of female students into STEM Careers.
In support of this, Saab Australia offers a ‘Women in Engineering Scholarship’ which is designed to encourage and empower women entering the Engineering industry.
As part of our scholarship program, you will be awarded:
- $3,000 per calendar year, in your second and third years of study
- A Saab Australia mentor
- An opportunity to apply for Saab’s Internship Program in your penultimate year of study
To be eligible for this scholarship, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Currently studying in your second year of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, specialising in Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronics, Software or a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Enrolled as a Full Time Undergraduate Student at the time of application and subsequent years
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 4.0 throughout the scholarship program
- Hold Australian Citizenship for Defence industry security requirements
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to provide the following:
- A copy of your Resume, including your work history, education, extra-curricular activities and accomplishments
- Most recent copy of your Academic Transcript
- Completed Women in Engineering Scholarship Application Form
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 17 May 2019 • 06:05