Saab is delighted to invite you to a Press Conference with Saab CEO Åke Svensson on Tuesday 18 July at 10.00 hrs.
Mr. Åke Svensson main focus will be:
• Saab’s future development
• The Gripen market opportunities
• The expansion through the acquisition of Ericsson Microwave Systems
• Development of Airborne Surveillance Systems
• The expansion in South Africa
During the press Conference, Mr. Svensson will be joined by Mr. Johan Lehander the Managing Director for Gripen International.
The Press Conferences will be held at the Saab Chalet C24-26 in row C. Breakfast will be served from 09.30 hrs.
Saab is one of the world’s leading high-technology companies, with its main operations focusing on defence, aviation and space. The group covers a broad spectrum of competence and capabilities in systems integration.
Please notify your participation to:
Peter Larsson, Saab Press Secretary +46 734-18 00 18