The Sensor Seminar 2019 will be hosted by Anders Carp, Senior Vice President and Head of Saab business area Surveillance.
Today’s armed forces must prepare for tomorrow’s demanding missions, with an increasing threat from artillery, missile and rocket systems. These threats must be detected and counteraction must be taken. The Saab Sensor Seminar will provide a briefing on our sensor systems that are designed to meet this challenge in multi-domain operations. The Saab Sensor Seminar will also provide a market outlook for sensors worldwide.
14:00 until 15:30 GMT
- Welcome by Anders Carp, SVP and head of Saab business area Surveillance
- Encountering threats with surface radars, Hanna Svantesson, Head of Product Management Surface radars, Saab
- Using cyber and electronic warfare for situational awareness, Robert Humeur, Future Sensor Capabilities, Saab
- Market outlook and closing remarks by Anders Carp, SVP and head of Saab business area Surveillance
- Question and answer session
Moderator: Ann Wolgers, Press Officer, Saab
Time: Wednesday, 27 November 2019 at 14:00 GMT
Place: IET, 2 Savoy Place, London, WC2R 0BL
RSVP: To attend in person, please register no later than Monday, 25 November at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refreshments will be served before the seminar.
Live-stream: The seminar will be live-streamed via https://saab-seminar.creo.se/191127/saab_annual_sensor_seminar_2019
It will be possible to post questions via the live-stream or Twitter using #SensorSeminar
For further information, please contact:
Saab Press Centre,
+46 (0)734 180 018
Follow us on twitter: @saab
Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions within military defence and civil security. Saab has operations and employees on all continents around the world. Through innovative, collaborative and pragmatic thinking, Saab develops, adopts and improves new technology to meet customers’ changing needs.