Time: Friday, 28 August 2020 at 10.30 – 11.30 CEST
Speakers and program:
- Micael Johansson, President and CEO of Saab
- Magnus Skogberg, Gripen Campaign Director for Finland
- Colonel Carl-Fredrik Edström, Chief of Operations, Swedish Air Force
- Anders Gardberg, Saab's Country Manager in Finland
- Q&A session with Magnus Skogberg, Anders Gardberg and Carl-Fredrik Edström. It will be possible to post questions via the live-stream.
- After the press briefing, the live broadcast will continue with a walk-around in Saab’s pavillion, interview with a pilot and representatives from Saab.
The press briefing will be live-streamed via https://saab.com/kauhava. All presentations, including a recording of the live-stream, and pictures will be accesible afterwards on the same link.
For further information, please contact:
Saab Press Centre,
+46 (0)734 180 018,
Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions within military defence and civil security. Saab has operations and employees on all continents around the world. Through innovative, collaborative and pragmatic thinking, Saab develops, adopts and improves new technology to meet customers’ changing needs.