What you will be a part of
Business Unit Training & Simulation develops and manufactures training systems mainly for military users. Our offer is wide ranging and includes the provision of world leading laser simulators for live training, force on target applications, virtual simulation capabilities and training services. Training & Simulation operates globally with 450 employees in twelve different countries.
A good competency match between role demand and applicant is key, however we believe that the best starting point is to ensure a strong commitment to our values. As an applicant, you dont only need to know and understand our values, you need to share them. At Saab, HOW we do things is equally important to WHAT we do.
Our focus on Drive, Expertise and Trust is evident in everything we do, from recruitment and training, to leadership and individual value-driven goals for all employees.
As a Bid Manager the role includes the following:
- Responsible for the proposal work
- Initiate, organize and execute the planned proposal activities within defined budget and deadlines
- Manage the proposal team
- Participate in contract negotiations
Your skills and experience
Who you are today
For us, drive is about approach, attitude, courage and a positive outlook. We are looking for a person with a pro-active approach and someone who takes on full responsibility for their allocated tasks.
Applicants for this role will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of editorial work and price/cost calculations
- A strong interest in technology
- Analytical skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English, in both written and spoken language
- University education or similar experience
- Good business skills
We work hard to foster and encourage a high level of trust within our organization:
- You need to be open, loyal and honest, trust your coworkers and honour agreements, decisions and processes
- This role requires you to be structured in your work and to be a strong team Good knowledge in MS Office particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This role is a full-time position based in Huskvarna, Sweden
Senast uppdaterad: 16 november 2018 • 17:01