Vad du blir en del av
Business Unit Training & Simulation develops and manufactures training systems mainly for military users. Our offer is wide ranging and includes the provision of world leading laser simulators for live training, force on target applications, virtual simulation capabilities and training services. Training & Simulation operates globally with 450 employees in twelve different countries.
We are now looking for an engineer with focus on electronics to our department for Product Development. A keen interest in hardware and electronics is key.
Din framtida utmaning
You will be part of team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of electronic constructions for Saab Training & Simulation’s product portfolio. This is a close-knit team that work together to come up with ideas and developing new functions as the customers’ training needs change and evolve. You will mainly work on different types of customer and development projects.
Together with experienced constructors, you will work on a wide range of analogue and digital systems as well as systemization, CAD, test and authentications. Some of the work may involve visiting customer sites to test the systems in field conditions.
You will also work with the development of wireless communications with radio/Bluetooth etc, laser-based applications for both senders and laser sensors.
Working for Saab will offer you plenty of scope for own initiatives and creativity.
A good competency match between role demand and applicant is key, however we believe that the best starting point is to ensure a strong commitment to our values. As an applicant, you don’t only need to know and understand our values, you need to share them. At Saab, HOW we do things is equally important to WHAT we do.
In addition, the work environment is important to us, and we focus on providing a safe and pleasant work environment for all our employees.
Our focus on Drive, Expertise and Trust is evident in everything we do, from recruitment and training, to leadership and individual value-driven goals for all employees.
Den du är idag
Applicants for this role will need to demonstrate the following:
• A university degree in Engineering
• Some years’ experience of electronics development and a strong will to continue their development within this area
• Knowledge and experience of digital and analogue constructions
• Knowledge and experience of FPGA design
For us, drive is about approach, attitude, courage and a positive outlook.
- We are looking for a person with a pro-active approach and someone who takes on full responsibility for their allocated tasks.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate a strong technical interest and a will to learn more.
We work hard to foster and encourage a high level of trust within our organization and all our employees have common goals focusing on feedback and teamwork.
- You need to be open, loyal and honest, trust your co-workers and honour agreements, decisions and processes.
- This role requires you to be structured in your work and to be a strong team player.
Candidates for this position are required to undergo a security clearance process.
This is full-time position based in Huskvarna, Sweden
Senast uppdaterad: 05 februari 2019 • 14:46