What you will be a part of
Group Legal Affairs provides legal assistance to the entire Group. All legal counsels are active in the field of international business law and specialize in company law, EU law, competition law, contract law, financing, M & A, intellectual property rights and IT law. The twenty legal counsels represent, assist and support the Group in all legal issues.
Group Legal Affairs is headed by the General Counsel and is organized in different functions (Corporate Legal with one legal responsible for each business area, Board and CEO Office, Corporate Governance, Intellectual Property, Ethics and Compliance, Export Compliance and Market Network Management), in total around 35 employees located on five different sites in Sweden.
We are now looking for an Executive Assistant to Group Legal Affairs, based in Linköping.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to Group Legal Affairs. You will assist the General Counsel with personnel related matters such as introductions for new employees and the budget process. It means being service minded and proactive to ensure that these duties are carried out smoothly and support our everyday operations. Your responsibilities will amongst other things, include:
- Handling the logistics and infrastructure around the Group Legal department´s daily work and long-term planning.
- Administrative tasks such as handling mail, telephone, invoices and purchases. Archiving, copying and printing. Taking care of travel and calendar planning. Supporting with travel expenses.
- Arranging conferences and administrating various forums.
- Coordinating administrative processes towards other Group functions.
- Producing and updating administrative manuals.
- The Executive Assistant is also responsible for coordination and administration support at the Group Legal management team meetings, contracts and related documents.
- Manage domestic and international travel requirements
- Coordinate Management Meetings, visits and related matters
- Comply with Company policies, processes and instructions, including those relating to non-discrimination, safety and duty of care and the quality management system
- Being responsible for the teamsite and the intranet site of Group Legal Affairs
This position requires some travelling in Sweden from time to time, mainly to Stockholm.
Your skills and experience
You are an appreciated service minded colleague with advanced organisational and administrative skills. We are looking for either a person with vast experience of similar positions or a person with a college/university degree looking for a job to learn and grow from. Good judgement, high integrity and flexibility to handle and respond to upcoming situations are necessary attributes for this position.
You have deep understanding of service and administration and are both competent and willing to organise and perform advanced duties in these areas. It is essential that you can handle many activities and projects running simultaneously. You are analytical and have the ability to summarise information and present it in a professional way. Relevant academic education and/or equivalent experience within these areas is a major advantage.
You are fluent in both Swedish and English, spoken and written. We are seeking a fast and service-oriented quick thinker with the ability to organise and simplify administrative tasks.
We look forward to your application!
Senast uppdaterad: 03 december 2018 • 09:01