What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Combat systems and C4I solutions are now looking for experienced full stack developers to join our teams of talented engineers that share a common interest to develop world class Command and Control systems.
We use state of the art tooling and concepts and try to stay at the edge. We are always aiming to improve our skills and our ways of working. We work a lot to improve our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines to get fast feedback in every step of the development cycle.
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within our development organisation
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Architect, design, and develop software for complex systems
- Work from our awesome office in Kallebäck at the top of Gothenburg
- Participate and contribute in customer demonstrations and field trials
Your skills and experience
To manage the system developer role in the best way, you need experience from technical lead responsibility and you have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms. You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
You need good communicative skills and you see it as your mission to share your knowledge.
- Java SE 8+
- Bitbucket (git)
The position entails working with classified information. Therefore, you are required to participate in and pass a security test conducted by authority.
Senast uppdaterad: 21 december 2018 • 10:31