What you will be a part of
Dynamics, a business area of Saab, offers ground combat weapons, missile systems, torpedoes, sensor systems, unmanned underwater vehicles, signature management systems and training systems for armed forces as well as remotely operated vehicles and security systems for the offshore industry and nuclear power plants.
As Head of Business Unit Barracuda we will offer you a chance to lead an interesting business in constant development!
You will be part of the Saab Dynamics executive management team with great opportunities to influence the future development of the business area and work with other senior colleagues to create the best conditions for achieving our strategies and thus achieving our long-term goals and meeting our challenges.
In the role, you will be fully responsible for business and profitability, i.e. responsibility for the products throughout the life cycle. The marketing of products take place in a global market in close cooperation with our Market Areas.
The structure includes additional management levels and you will support your employees to have the best possible conditions to achieve beyond the expectations
Your skills and experience
We are looking for you that have:
- A business focus with a solid business experience
- Ability to work with the entire product offering as well as good knowledge of the market of Dynamics product offering
- An ability to combine a strong business leadership with good managerial skills for lasting and long-term success.
- A great interest in leading, developing and strengthening the organisation, management team and your employees.
- A drive and excellent leadership skills in communicating our strategies and business objectives to support our growth and profitability
- Experience from leading an organisation in constant change
- Experience and interest in international business
This position includes access to classified information, therefore you are required to conduct a security screening in accordance with the Protective Security Act and be approved for security clearance by the authority.
Senast uppdaterad: 01 februari 2019 • 16:01