What you will be a part of
Saab Kockums provides design, construction and in-service support for advanced naval systems such as surface combatants and submarines to the Swedish Armed Forces and other customers worldwide. Our product portfolio consist of the air-independent Stirling system, mine countermeasure systems and submarine rescue systems amongst other. Saab Kockums operate in Karlskrona, Malmö, Muskö, Järfälla and Singapore.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Head of Security, with a great business understanding. You will be an important part of a Business Area in growth and change.
You will be responsible to lead, coordinate and manage security operations as well as execute Saabs Security Strategy within the Business Area. You will be part of Kockums extended management team and Saab’s Security Function.
Your fundamental mission is to ensure that our daily operations has a high degree of security, resilience and maturity, as well as ensure compliance with external and internal requirements. Further, you will ensure organizational effectiveness by providing leadership and direction for BA Kockums Security team.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Develop and convert strategies and objectives to annual targets and actions plans
- Provide well defined security governance and monitor compliance
- Implement efficient security risk management practices and security controls
- Lead and manage security operations, for example; Incident & Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management, Site Security, Loss Prevention, Personnel Security and Information & Communication Security
- Provide business support for example, Risk Assessments, Contractual Management, Due Diligence, Background Screening etc.
- Drive security awareness and provide regular security trainings
Your skills and experience
We expect you to have a number of years in the security field where you have been working in security- or risk management or related functions. We also need you to have several years of hands-on team leadership and management experience with the ability to lead formal- and informal teams. Since you will represent the function both internally and externally, you need to interact well with both stakeholders and colleagues and work across cultural barriers. You need an analytical and structured way of working with a global perspective. International work experience and having worked in large global companies, is a merit. University degree or similar education level and driving license is a requirement.
Other requirements for the position is a strong working knowledge in;
- Corporate Security and Risk Management
- Business knowledge and organizational skills to oversee highly complex projects with high impact on the business
- Laws, regulations, standards and best practices relating to security, for example; protective security
- Management principles, practices, and techniques, budget procedures and cost control
- Excellent leadership skills and strong communication skills
- Proficient in Swedish and English language
The position is placed at our centrally located office at “Dockan” in Malmö. Business trips are frequently occurring.
Get to know us - meet our people https://saabgroup.com/career/our-people/
Leading naval technology - Submarines
This position includes access to classified information, therefore you are required to conduct a security screening in accordance with the Protective Security Act and be approved for security clearance by the authority. You need to be absolutely trustworthy with high standards of ethics and personal integrity and willing to undergo background screening and/or personality assessments to verify this.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.