What you will be a part of
Group ICT, the Saab central IT organisation, provides all of Saab common IT-related services, which include technology solutions, applications, development, management, operations and support. Based on business needs Group ICT defines and develops new IT services as well as operation and support of existing IT services. One of the departments within ICT is Product Management; an organization controlling and managing all IT products. The coordination for Saab globally regarding all IT products and creating a business driven Saab IT is also part of the scope.
Your role will be Product Manager for the product area ERP. Involvement in other areas within the group may also be necessary in the future. As a Product Manager you have an overall responsibility for the product life cycle management (PLCM) of a portfolio of products (services, systems and solutions). The Product Manager:
• Operates at a strategic and tactical level
• Shall identify market and customer needs to ensure that the IT product and service portfolio are developed to meet current and future requirements to add value to the business
• Shall monitor advances in technology and investigate and propose how this can be used as a leverage to strengthen and develop Saabs IT solutions to bring more business value
• Focus areas are the initial phases, strategy and design, which include market analysis, strategic planning and product planning
• Participate and act together with the functional management team (cross Saab) for ERP
Your skills and experience
We believe you are a social, communicative and outgoing person with a great interest and ability to work with people on all position levels. You are a problem solver, willing to put effort into finding a way forward. You are customer focused and driven to always deliver improved business value to Saab. You have the ability to take a holistic view of things but shift it down to measures that need to be taken to reach the desired position in the future.
You have a relevant higher education and/or equivalent work experience, as well as good knowledge regarding application management. Work experience from project management, product management and/or IT service delivery is advantageous. Good knowledge of spoken and written Swedish and English is necessary.
We offer nice and highly qualified colleagues and a very challenging but stimulating position.
In this recruiting process we are using ongoing selection. We welcome your application!
Senast uppdaterad: 26 februari 2019 • 16:16