What you will be a part of
Dynamics, a business area of Saab, offers ground combat weapons, missile systems, torpedoes, sensor systems, unmanned underwater vehicles, signature management systems and training systems for armed forces as well as remotely operated vehicles and security systems for the offshore industry and nuclear power plants.
The security department, BA Dynamics Security, is organized within the Business Excellence staff function, which supports the business area's Business Units and Operations in the areas of Security, IS / IT and Quality Management.
The task of the Security Department is to safeguard security interests that concern the Saab Group's products, customers, partners and owners. As a member of Dynamics Security Department, you become an important part of a team, in which responsibility, integrity and results are our key words.
Being a Security Officer means being a security officer. The tasks included in the role are:
- Manage consultancy matters, including establish security safeguards and record data related to security
- Manage Swedish and foreign security agreements in connection with procurement
- Handle courier cases in connection with the transit of secret information abroad
- Handle visiting requests to Saab Dynamics AB, and when own personnel visit facilities where required, called Request for Visit (RfV)
- Handle security investigations
- Manage regulatory documents (Livelink / Sharepoint / Team site) and ensure continuous updating in collaboration with BA Dynamics Security and Saab Security in general
- Review and approve photo states Project administrator in internal projects
- Review and approve Visitor Relations visitor programs
- Manage Custody Resolution
- Train employees in security awareness
- Auditing work linked to its own area of responsibility
- Develop existing and new networks for the task area
- Educate others on own responsibility / role (internal department / external)
- Participate in the administration of SaabNet
- Handle / support in incident investigations
- Be a key and card administrator within the signal protection area (crypto)
Your skills and experience
You are responsible and structured, have high integrity, easy to work both independently and in groups (both smaller and larger), have good language skills in Swedish and English (speech and writing), have a positive attitude, show a curiosity when getting new tasks and like challenges. You should have communication skills in informing and training other people
It will be a merit if you have an extensive network of internal BA Dynamics and Saab Group in general, but also our customers and authorities, knowledge of Saab's personnel system and experience in security work. Great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities alongside professional backgrounds.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
This position includes access to classified information, therefore you are required to conduct a security screening in accordance with the Protective Security Act and be approved for security clearance by the authority.