What you will be a part of
Saab Group ICT is responsible for delivering cost effective, standardized IT tools and support functions to Saab’s operational areas, business areas, market areas and Group Functions - independent of geography. We are approximately 280 employees in Sweden, and in addition to this, many consultants and IT companies work in close cooperation with us.
In the role as Sourcing Manager, you have a broad perspective on both requirements of the business and on the supplier landscape. That include optimizing delivery value, vendor competitive motivations and business outcome. For Saab it´s key that a strategic vendor generate economic value by identifying and addressing our need even more efficiently and effective than ourselves.
Saab are growing globally and together with a rapidly changing business condition in the IT Industry, high-performance sourcing models and supply chain management it’s crucial to enterprise success with our strategic vendors.
Sourcing Manager are working close with key stakeholders were the Contract Manager is core for executing the agreement. Additionally this position include to understand right performance as well as risk and relationship management. That includes right governance, vendor access to Saab and a strong relationship with the objective to strengthen and raise the benefits and value for Saab.
- Strategic Relationship Management with existing strategic vendors
- Managing and assessing fulfilment of strategic benefits
- Ensure a proactive and innovation oriented customer/vendor engagement
- Support Contract Manager in execution of contract fulfilment
- Develop and align Vendor Strategy on mid-, long term perspective
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) within Sourcing and negotiations
- Maintain knowledge of major vendors sourcing- and delivery models and changes to them
- Connect and engage with suppliers and advisors in the IT Industry/-market
- Conduct market intelligence, analysis and insights
Your skills and experience
We envision a team where each member contributes with their individual experiences and skills to create an effective and dynamic environment. To be successful in this role you have an academic degree in economics, engineering, or equivalent education. You have probably 5-10 years of experience as Account Manager, Head of Sourcing, Business Engineering and/or Operation Manager, within the areas of IT or equivalent work experience. We believe you are a social and outgoing person with a great interest and understanding of business-, financial processes and operational efficiency. As Sourcing Manager you are accountable for that we create collaborative work environment and secure cross functional process and method alignment.
As a person you have a strategic approach, strong analytical skills and the ability to priorities effectively. In addition, you have good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both Swedish and English.
Senast uppdaterad: 27 november 2018 • 11:46