What you will be a part of
At Saab we focus on information security at all times and all activities, short term as well as long term, are always driven with a strong focus on information security. We work a lot with partners and suppliers and some of our delivery is outsourced and some of it is done in-house. We have a strong focus on consolidating and expanding our delivery to include more sites internationally.
WPC Infrastructure Services is a support unit responsible for Operation and Service delivery, Operational and maintenance skills.
At Group ICT we see a need to meet our internal customers and discuss solutions to their business needs in an agile way. We need to be prepared to respond to the needs, by using combinations of our standard solutions and components to provide solutions to meet the short term and long term needs.
In your role as Network Engineer, securing the architecture of new and improved Network IT solutions, will be an important challenge for you.
Your skills and experience
• Strong evidence of delivering solutions to various businesses.
• Personal drive to understand the bigger picture and contribute to and shape the realization of our IT Network solutions.
• We believe that you are working hands-on as a Network Engineer today and are managing large/complex Network solutions and that you understand the importance of providing not only the solutions, but also the corresponding documentation needed to implement and operate it.
• Our business environment is global so you are fluent in English.
• We have a geographically dispersed organization, why travel is a natural element and driving licence is needed.
The role will require travelling within Sweden as well as internationally and you must have good knowledge of Swedish and English, more language skills are seen as an advantage.
This position includes access to classified information, therefore you are required to conduct a security screening in accordance with the Protective Security Act and be approved for security clearance by the authority.
Senast uppdaterad: 29 juni 2018 • 15:31